Monday, July 16, 2012

First Official Blog

As a way to get a little practice with my blogging, I thought I would give an update on the art room!  I am very excited to say that we have brand new, beautiful cabinets that are stuffed with new art goodies.  I know my students are as excited as I am to have the art room back.


I am planning to use this blog as a way to update parents on what is happening in the art room.  I have been inspired by so many AWESOME blogs by other art teachers and have finally decided to start my own.  It's such a great way to show off the work that English Landing artists create.  My goal is to upload plenty of photos and give a short little description about each one to describe the process and idea behind each activity.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment